Sunday, November 9, 2014

My Shepherd Will Supply My Need

I don't even know where to start or what to say.  I haven't written anything for several days... My experience with Eli was the most sacred and choice experience I have ever had.  It culminated the day he came into the world, but it didn't start there.  It didn't end when he passed from this life to the next.  But, those 26 hours we were in hospital forever changed my life and changed the way I understand so many eternal principles.  It is almost too beautiful to say.  I don't have the right words.  
Here is what I can say today.  I had a song in my head for a lot of the time I was in labor.  I particularly like the 2nd verse.  This song may convey some of the feelings I had in my heart as I trusted and waited upon the Lord to sustain me.  

My Shepherd Will Supply My Need

I also had a song from A Very Monkey Christmas (starring Curious George) in my head.  That song wasn't as helpful ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment