Friday, January 30, 2015

addendum to important things

Remember my post about: Important things?  I forgot one...

I also wanted to add that I did, in fact, buy this:


I am really wondering why I have never bought one of these before.  I had $100 and an empty basement and it seemed appropriate to bring this into our environment.  Punching the air just doesn't quite do the trick.  I've heard you can punch a pillow...a pillow? Seriously?  I'm not 4.  This piece of equipment is the right tool for the right job.  I was always told growing up that the color red would make me angry.  Is that why punching bags are only red or black?  I can think of plenty of things that make me angry that aren't red...just saying...  And speaking of the right tools, you need the right pair of gloves.  I have some gloves coming in the mail.  And one more piece of information that you might find useful.  You can't use the Kleenexes and the punching bag at the same time.  They are to be kept separate for separate occasions.  (Unless you need to clean off the punching bag.   Maybe that's why they make them red; less cleaning required).

No comments:

Post a Comment