Wednesday, October 22, 2014

special package

We received a package in the mail from my brother and sister-in-law, Tyler and Ashley last week.  We opened it as part of family night and it was so sweet.  They sent us a favorite goody that they each had so Eli could try them.  There was so super soft licorice, beef jerky, gummy peaches, and mamba's. Eli liked the soft licorice best : )  It was such a thoughtful thing to do for our family.  We also got a gift card to Sonic that we need to use soon.  I was especially touched by the pictures that Lauren and Cami made for Eli.  These are the first pictures he has ever gotten and it made me so happy.







I am really annoyed because I tried and tried to get these pics to rotate... pretty simple thing to do right?  They look right everywhere but blogger.  I finally gave up as I have more important things to worry about. Dumb computer! (I'm sure it's not me...ha!)







No comments:

Post a Comment