Tuesday, October 14, 2014

baby bucket list activity #17: Pumpkin Patch

Pumpkin patch:
We went to a new pumpkin patch in Santaquin (The Red Barn).  It was my favorite one we have been to by far.  There were lots of activities for the kids to do and we had a great time. Lincoln calls it a "Pumpkin catch" instead of a pumpkin patch.  It is so cute.  He also thinks that we are going to eat the pumpkins for some reason.  He wanted to eat one while we were there.  I told him he could go ahead and try it, but he didn't.  



Eli's pumpkin



It looks like I swallowed a whole pumpkin patch.  Jason assures me that it is the "angle" and that I am not really that big. I obviously have embraced it because I am posting a picture.  I felt a family photo was more important than my vanity.  Even if I don't really look like that, I feel just like that : )






No comments:

Post a Comment