Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Baby bucket list activity #13: Pizzeria 712

Pizzeria 712:
There is this fabulous little pizza place in Orem called Pizzeria 712.  My sister-in-law told us about a year or so ago and I fell in love the first time I went.  I really wanted to go there with Eli.  They use locally sourced ingredients and everything tastes so fresh.  Well... we went last Friday and we hadn't made reservations, so they turned us away.  I should have thought ahead a little better, but that doesn't seem to be my forte right now.  I was a little bothered, but we went to Terra Mia instead.  It was pretty similar, but I still think Pizzeria 712 is better. I would recommend both places. Here are some pics of our meal.  It was very good.  We also shared some gelato.  I'm not sure if I had ever had real gelato? It was amazing! Eli was happy and little too full ; )






No comments:

Post a Comment