Tuesday, October 7, 2014

baby bucket list activity #15

Dolphin tale 2:
We wanted to go to the movies with Eli and wanted to find a great movie to see together.  There haven't been a lot of choices that our kids are interested in, but we knew we couldn't wait forever... so we just picked one.  I used to joke with Jason that there would come a day when the only movies we would be watching were Air Bud and G Force.  Some nice clean, family friendly, slightly cheesy movies that are safe to watch.  This one was right on target.  It was a fun, family friendly, good message movie.  Ethan and Katelyn liked it.  We haven't taken Lincoln to a movie in well over a year.  The last time I took them to a movie, Jason was out of town, so I was on my own. I thought if I bought them popcorn, Lincoln would sit for at least 30 min or so.  Not so. He got up and was running around the theater and crawling under seats.  It was a little hard to see him and not the best experience for me, so we have benched him for movie going.  This was our first attempt back.  He did ok, but mostly climbed up and down the stairs looking at the little floor lights.  It was still fun.  We forgot to get a picture because it was pouring rain when we went :( oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment