Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Unresolved

I feel like I am glossing over a lot of my emotions because they are too present and unresolved to share.  It may seem that I am sharing my most difficult emotions in some of my posts.  I am kind of scratching the surface of some of them in my writing.  It's a snapshot.... maybe like the tip of an iceberg.  I think it takes your mind a while to process certain things.  You can't even begin to talk about some things until you have mostly processed exactly what you felt.  And somewhere in my head, I intended to say it all... not sure if that was ever a good idea?

One thing I can say, is that it is so interesting to write stuff down RIGHT when you are feeling it.  I don't censor it or edit it.  I just know that some things are for my eyes only and it is very freeing.  I can't even wait until a few days later....you can capture the emotion much more accurately in the moment.  It is interesting for me to read these things later, realizing that I DON'T feel THAT way anymore.  I could never articulate it after the fact.  There is power in the present.

I also realize that I am feeling more like "myself" because as I venture back out into this world, that I seemed to have left in July, I realize that some people don't like what I say.  They don't agree or they think that this is a forum instead of a blog.  It is my opinion and my experience and maybe it doesn't sound appealing....but oh, happy day- no one has to read it.  It is a free county with freedom of speech....for better or worse. I have found myself being more careful about what I say... in order to keep the peace.  What a bunch of crap!  I don't really operate like that and I certainly haven't for the last several months....mostly because I didn't feel like I was really HERE....in this realm....so I said what I said without thinking of who would like what and where I should edit and where I shouldn't.  Sometimes I lack the confidence to say it like it is, but mostly I don't.