Monday, March 23, 2015

I'm so sad when Mommy comes home

I have joked that when "mommy comes back" everyone will know.  Jason will know because when he walks through the door after work, all of the kids will be crying instead of me. I don't want my kids to cry, but they will when the real mommy comes back.  I have let things slide quite a bit around here.  If you looked a picture of my pantry before and after Eli, you would understand.  They are getting a lot of things they never do becuase I need convenience and something that will keep them happy.  I know there have been at least a couple of days in the last four and a half months where Lincoln has only eaten pretzels until Jason got home.  What was going in the pantry before July was neither convenient for mommy nor happiness inducing for children.  But is was what I thought was best.  I wish my lackadaisical attitude was confined to the pantry, but it's not.  Anyways...it will be a blessed day when mommy comes home, although the kids may not agree. Some day they will thank me? Maybe.  I'll let you know when that happens...both the return of mommy and the thanking.