Saturday, April 18, 2015

Nobody knows what I'm talking about

I was talking with a friend a month or so ago.  Midway through the conversation, I had the realization that this friend had no idea what I was talking about.  It have seen this many times since.  I'm sure many people haven't known what I'm saying, but I just expected everyone to keep up.  There are new truths that are so solidified in my brain, that I forget that I didn't know that a year ago.  I hadn't considered many of these things a year ago because it just didn't matter at the time.  As I talk sometimes, I see a look of puzzlement.  I feel like I am living in an alternate reality and speaking in a different language.  Sorry if you have no idea what I'm talking about.  I'm not upset about it, so I hope you aren't either.  I know that I can talk to one person who knows what I'm saying.  I'm happy about that.