Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Dr appt

I had another doctors appointment today. It was uneventful. My blood pressure is normal. Eli's heartbeat was perfect. He was kicking quite a bit before the appointment. I was happy. I decided that maybe I would just go into the doctors office and not look at anyone today (meaning all of the waiting room attendees who are great with child). It proved to be a great tactic. My regular doctor was gone : ( He broke his ankle. How inconvenient for me...just kidding. I was a little disappointed because I had a few questions for him. The doctor I saw is so nice, but I think he would make a great politician. I can't seem to get a definitive answer out of him. He does have lots of comforting and nice things to say, so I can't complain too loudly.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Brooke, I enjoyed hearing his little heartbeat.... love ya
    dad

    ReplyDelete