Sunday, August 3, 2014

You stop....you die

People have asked us on numerous occasions: " How do you keep going?" It's an interesting question and I wish I had something profound to say...

The other day I was walking across my grass to go into my house. I had the distinct thought that I could just sit down, right there, and never move again. I thought about it for a couple of seconds and realized that doing so would solve nothing and make matters worse. If you stop moving...you die.

You simply have to keep going.

I'm not saying that we just move on with our lives as if nothing is happening...or try to stay so busy that our minds are too cluttered to think about our situation.  You just keep going because you have to. The other option isn't really an option if you want to stay afloat.

No comments:

Post a Comment