Thursday, August 14, 2014

How many?

Last night, me and Jason went to the temple. The sealer asked us how many kids we had. I said three. I haven't been asked that question yet; unless if was in conjunction to my growing belly... In which case the answer is three... because they always meant in addition to the little one inside me. This was just a simple "How many kids do you have?"  question. I felt sick after I said three. It is the number I have grown accustomed to saying, so I spit it out without thinking. I knew that I had four... Not a worry or a question if Eli is mine. I have lots of other worries and questions,  but that is not one of them. I can't imagine if I didn't have surety of this fact. We talked to the sealer after and told him that we did, in fact, have FOUR kids. I don't  know if he needed to know, but I needed to say it. It felt important to me to acknowledge the way things really are.

No comments:

Post a Comment