Monday, September 28, 2015

Public Potty Time

Lincoln loves public restrooms.  I'm not sure why this strange fetish, but anytime we go ANYWHERE, he excitedly announces that he needs to use the bathroom.  I have seen some pretty raunchy bathrooms now.  I always allow an extra five minutes when we go to park or grocery store or the school.  He has a strange habit of doing his #2 in public restrooms.  I feel like he just saves it until we get there because it is so fun to sit on a new potty.  I am a bit of a germaphobe.  I don't like public bathrooms in general and try to avoid them unless it is absolutely necessary.  I am not avoiding many these days.  He is a far cry from Ethan who would not go in ANY potty except the ones at our house and his infamous "froggy potty."  Froggy potty is a little potty that looks like a frog...very creative.  I would have to take the froggy potty everywhere.  I dumped pee in the Walmart parking lot more than once.  It was pretty gross and frustrating, but he has since gotten over his fear.  I would almost prefer Lincoln's fetish to toting froggy potty in my trunk.  


No comments:

Post a Comment