Saturday, May 9, 2015

Happy Mother's Day

When Eli died I felt like a piece of me literally died with him.  It died and was buried with him.  I couldn't explain it, but part of me was gone.  I had no anticipation of it returning until he did.

As time went on, I also felt that part of him lived inside me.  Part of him was literally with me....

I watched this and was.... grateful.

Mother & Child are linked on a cellular level
(watch the movie clip at the end)

I think about how all things were created spiritually before they were created physically.

Moses 3:5: And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew.  For I, the Lord God, created all things, of which I have spoken, spiritually, before they were naturally upon the face of the earth.  

So, I have to think that just like part of Eli's body is literally alive inside me, part of our spirits are intertwined as well.  Our spirits are made of matter (just like our bodies, only finer matter), so why wouldn't there be an exchange of  that finer matter as well?  It helps me make sense of the feelings I have.