Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!!
I am loving Valentines day more and more each year because I get to share the fun with not only Jason, but with my kids. I love all the prep..
picking out the perfect Valentines and addressing each one...
making festive treats...
Katelyn picking out her cutest pink and red outfit...

I just thought this was funny... Katelyn made a valentine for herself... she loves herself!! (and why shouldn't she).

Here is the loot she brought home. When I was a kid... (I am getting old...) we had little valentines with those horribly crappy envelopes. There was no candy, except for a couple times when my mom would buy a big bag of conversation hearts, and we could put two in each envelope. It was rare for me to receive any candy, and if we did open an envelope with a conversation heart in it we were thrilled. My... how things have changed....
I LITERALLY NEVER buy candy for my kids for holidays. I never have to. We start with the Valentines candy which lasts until....
Easter candy which lasts until....
July (ish)...
lull in the candy
Halloween candy lasts until....
Christmas candy lasts until....
Valentines...
WOW




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment