Wednesday, March 26, 2014

National tooth fairy day

Ethan lost his first front tooth awhile ago. The second one was just hanging there and it was starting to look pretty gnarly! He is not the kind of kid you just grab and rip his tooth out- that would be majorly traumatic and the mistrust may go on for years...seriously. 
Besides, I'm not a tooth puller....it's gross!
 This tooth really needed to come out, so, in desperation, I told him it was national tooth fairy day! Now, you are probably asking, "What is that? I've never Heard of that holiday." It's a very special holiday that I made up to deal with the tooth hanging by a corner problem.  I told him that if His tooth came out THAT day the tooth fairy would bring him something extra special!!!! Wow! That's all it took. He went and grabbed a tissue and had me pull it out (ewwwww...gross!) but, I didn't even have to pull. 
 It sort of just fell out. 
I'm still wondering how it stayed in his mouth at all. 
So, a made up holiday, a yellow matchbox car and $1.00 later he has a great smile to show off.

No comments:

Post a Comment