Thursday, November 10, 2011

So... my baby is 4. I guess he isn't really my baby, but I still feel like he is. It seems like the last couple of years have gone by so fast. I have found that the more children you have, the faster things go. I am a little sad. Ethan has such a tender little heart and is a very sympathetic little boy. I am so much more aware of his sweet innocence now that I have watched Katelyn get older (not that Katelyn isn't sweet, but as they get older the innocence fades... and it's hard to watch that go). Ethan is filled with this innocence and I want to freeze time.







Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Ethan TOTALLY looks like Katelyn--but with short spiky hair...:)I just realized this, it came blasting at me, I cannot believe the exact resemblance! Beautiful pictures of Ethan, super cute and beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love those pictures of my sweet witto efan. They are perfect! And he's absolutely right, why aren't their cows or ranch at cow ranch. That doesn't make any sense to me either.

    ReplyDelete