Thursday, November 10, 2011

Happy birthday Ethan! Ethan just turned 4 and he had a friend party this year. It was... interesting... 4 extra boys in the house the day after Halloween was a little crazy, but that big smile made it all worth it.

new scooter... yahoo

THE cake. Don't things always look easier in a picture than when you try them yourself? Well... it didn't turn out as amazing as all the pictures I saw, but I also didn't have 43 hours to make it. I think birthdays are all about the cake... don't you?

Ethan wanted his Toy Story characters on the cake, but it wasn't nearly as big as I thought it would be, so we improvised. Of course, I think the first picture is better without 15 plastic figurines on it, but it was HIS birthday...




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment