Thursday, June 9, 2011

I have to do my annual post about Mother's day. I have enjoyed Mother's day so much these last few years because I have such a sweet and thoughtful daughter. This year she wanted to make me a meal, but the day was a little crazy and it wasn't working out. At about 6pm she took matters into her own hands and made something that she could do by herself. If you can't tell what this culinary masterpiece is, it is a PB&J cut into the shape of I love you. Oh my goodness... it was the best sandwich I've ever had!
Katelyn made this book at school. My favorite part is the picture of me. I am in a red dress lifting red weights... I don't ever recall doing this, but I'm sure that would be quite a sight. She also abbreviated the picture of the house: FP on E which stands for "favorite place on earth." I am so happy that she knows that HOME really is my favorite place on earth.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. That I love you sandwich is adorable! What a cute girl!

    ReplyDelete