Thursday, May 14, 2009

So far, this was my favorite mother's day yet. I absolutely love these gifts from Katelyn. There is nothing more priceless and sweet than something made by your 4 year old girl and given with love in her homemade wrapping paper. I became a little teary (in between the laughing) when I read the paper below because she remembered so many things about me. Katelyn has always been observant and has quite the memory for a 4 year old. Just ask her what Mai Mai's favorite food is or what Corbyn's favorite color is or how old Grandpa Snow is. She will tell you... The other day we had a green balloon and she decided that she wanted to save it until Corbyn came to visit in July so he could have his favorite color. That is an example all of us should follow...that sweet simplicity in remember others.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment